"We" "our" "us" are: Online Solution Providers or OSP
You are: a visitor to Our Website / our client / customer
You and We are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties”
In this document unless the context requires otherwise:
“Content” means the textual, visual or aural Content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes Content Posted by you and the Provider.
"Post" means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, details and/or other material on the Web Site, and the phrases "Posted" and "Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly;
“Service” means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged. This includes the Contents posted by Provider.
“Provider” means any person or expert who offers a Service for sale on Our Website.
“member” means any person registered with OSP
"Website" or "Our Website": http://www.onlinesolutionproviders.com
1. Our contract
1.1. Online Solution Providers is neither a buyer nor provider of Services offered for sale. We are neither a principal nor an agent in a buying or selling transaction.
1.2. Online Solution Providers is a marketplace. We receive a commission from the Service Provider. We are not able to resolve any dispute between You and a Provider.
1.3. We welcome any comment or complaint about a Provider, which you make through Our Website. We may act upon a complaint in our discretion, for the benefit of Online Solution Providers members.
1.4. We are not responsible to you further than to take your money and pass it to the Provider.
1.5. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Services at this website or post Contents.
1.6. The headings to the paragraphs in this agreement are for reference only and doesn't form the part of the agreement.
1.7. We provide a market place for the supply of Services. We are in no way responsible for:
· your locating and ordering a Service;
· your choice of a Service;
· any aspect of the provision of the Service;
· payment for any Service;
· any complaint about any Service.
1.8. If you use this website, you do so in accordance with these terms. If you are unable to accept these terms, your only remedy is to leave the website.
1.9. In any dispute with a Provider, you should deal only with the Provider. We have neither legal status nor Services related information.
1.10. We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
2. Your account and personal information
2.1. When you visit Our Website you accept responsibility for all things done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
2.2. You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
2.3. You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
3. The buying procedure
3.1. Prices quoted on our website by Providers are inclusive of any applicable sales tax, if any.
3.2. Services may be offered for sale subject to any discount or promotion arranged between Online Solution Providers and the Provider.
3.3. Neither we nor the Provider can be responsible for action by any governmental authority. We do not know and are not responsible for duties, taxes, delays or impounding of any item.
3.4. You are required to pay in the currency in which the quoted, currently all prices are in US$, on Our Website.
3.5. We will not retain information relating to your payment or credit card. This financial information never comes into our control. The information is given into a page which is in reality a page of our payment service provider. For full information about personal information please see our privacy notice.
4. The Online Solution Providers promise
To give you the utmost confidence in the Online Solution Providers buying experience, we make the following promise:
4.1. If the Provider fails within a reasonable time, to supply a Service for which you have paid, or supplies a Service which is substantially different from what you ordered, we will refund the cost to you.
4.2. This promise is subject to the following conditions:
4.3. you must first follow the returns and refunds procedure set out on Our Website;
· the maximum payment is $200. We will make the payment to you between 30 and 60 days from the date we receive your claim form, as provided on Our Website;
· the claim form must be completed truthfully and accurately;
· you are limited to a lifetime maximum of five claims and a maximum of one item in two years;
· you must not have requested a charge back from your credit card company.
· The promise set out in this paragraph is non contractual. We shall operate it at our entire discretion.
5. Cancellation of the order
5.1. If you cancel your contract within seven days of having made it, we shall arrange refund for you subject to non delivery of Services yet and at our sole discretion.
5.2. The Provider or we are not under an obligation to refund your payment if it was reasonably necessary to start providing the Service before the expiry of seven days, and he did so.
6. Your use of Our Website
So far as you post or otherwise place any Content on Our Website, you agree that you will not:
- malicious or defamatory information about any Provider;
- commercial audio, video or music files;
- pornographic material;
- any material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or color;
- links to any of the material specified in this paragraph;
- the bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- excessive and repeated cross-posting;
7. Restrictions on you:
7.1. OSP is committed to provide a safe place to work online coupled with a healthy and long going relationship between the Parties. So this constitute the serious violation of our terms if you:
· invite the other party to join outside OSP;
· paying or getting paid outside OSP can;
· advertise products or services outside, not in relation to OSP.
7.2. Your this action may result in immediate suspension of your account at Our Website and moreover we cannot guarantee the payment or delivery of Services.
8. Storage of Data
8.1. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store, deliver or timely deliver messages.
8.2. We may, from time to time and without notice, set limit(s) on the number of messages you may send, store, or receive through the service, and we retains the right to delete any emails above such limit(s) without any liability whatsoever, and you hereby release us from any such liability. Any notice provided by us to you in connection with such limit(s) shall not create any obligation to provide future notification regarding any change(s) to such limit(s).
9.1. We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by sending you notice to that effect by post or email.
9.2. Whether we or you terminate this agreement, you are not entitled to any refund for Service completed or in process.
9.3. If you terminate, we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever, and you hereby release us from any such liability.
9.4. Termination by either party shall have the following effects:
· your right to use the Online Solution Providers immediately ceases;
· we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party;
10. Defamation and intellectual property claims
10.1. It is not possible for Online Solution Providers, nor is it our policy, to read and assess every piece of content posted by others on Our Website. Accordingly, we operate on the basis that we remove any offending material as soon as we are reasonably able, after we receive notice of a claim or complaint. This procedure is subject to:
· The claim or complaint being submitted to us in the form available on Our Website, or containing the same information as that requested in our form.
· The claim or form being submitted to us by post or through the web mail contact system on Our Website.
· Our follow-up investigation of your complaint.
10.2. In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of complaint or not, you now grant to us a license to publish the complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
10.3. You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
11. Security of Our Website
11.1. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
· violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website;
· modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it. You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
· download any part of the website, without our express written consent;
· collect or use any Services listings, descriptions, or prices;
· collect or use any information obtained from or about the website or its contents or use of it;
· use data mining software, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on Our Website;
· for any purpose use Online Solution Providers, any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours or of our affiliates in any way and in particular to entice search robots to some other website;
· use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
11.2. You now agree to indemnify us for any loss, claim or expense we incur, arising in any way out of your use of OSP, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
11.3. If you are in breach of this agreement we are entitled to refuse access to the website, terminate your account, remove or edit content, or cancel any order at our discretion.
12. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
12.1. All content on the website, for example page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of either us or Providers of Services. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
12.2. You may not copy, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent. For the sake of good order you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
12.3. OSP respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been infringed by means of an improper posting or distribution of it via Our Website, then please see the procedure to claim and notify us Copyright Policy and Infringement Notification Procedure.
13. Interruption to the Online Solution Providers Service
13.1. We give no warranty that the Online Solution Providers Service will be satisfactory to you.
13.2. We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our Online Solution Providers Service for repairs, maintenance or other reason. We may do so without telling you first.
13.3. You acknowledge that our Online Solution Providers Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
13.4. You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Online Solution Providers Service.
14.1. You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
· your use of the Online Solution Providers;
· the breach or violation of this agreement by you;
· the infringement by you, or by any other User of the Online Solution Providers using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity;
· any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
15. Disclaimers about the Online Solution Providers
15.1. Your use of the Online Solution Providers is without any warranty or guarantee.
15.2. Where we provide a service without specific charge, then it is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of any such service.
15.3. We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to the website, the Content, or to any of the services described on the website, at any time and without notice to you.
15.4. You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
15.5. Our Website contains links to other websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
15.6. We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
15.7. The Online Solution Providers website and Online Solution Providers Services are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty that either of them will be:
· of satisfactory quality;
· fit for a particular purpose;
· available or accessible, without interruption, or without error;
· provided in timely fashion
16. Disclaimers about the Services
16.1. All of the Content on our website relating to any Services has been provided by a Provider. We do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any claim or advertisement.
16.2. We make no representation, warranty or other provision with regard to the Services and you acknowledges that you do not rely on any made by us, but solely on your contract with a Provider.
16.3. We give no warranty, representation or undertaking whatever as to the continuing business of a Provider or that any Services sold by a Provider will be safe, complying with the requirement of any law, useful or suitable for you;
16.4. Because Online Solution Providers is not the agent or either Provider or buyer, you now release Online Solution Providers from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in any way from a dispute between you and a Provider.
17. General matters
17.1. If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
17.2. The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
17.3. No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
17.4. Any communication to be served on either of the Parties by the other shall be delivered by e-mail. It shall be deemed to have been delivered within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
17.5. In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
17.6. Neither party shall be liable for any breach of its obligations resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including strikes of its own employees.
17.7. The Parties agree to operate in good faith to resolve any disputes that may arise under this Agreement.
17.8. This Agreements shall be interpreted according to the laws in Pakistan and fall under the exclusive jurisdictions of the competent courts in Pakistan from where we operate this business.
Further information on these terms and conditions or any queries on them can be
obtained by contacting us here "Contact Us"